17 July, 2012

Hello blog land!

Greetings to my new blog!

I have written a couple blogs in the past, but they always tailed off once I became bored with them. Part of the issue was not quite knowing what direction I wanted to go with them. 

I'm thinking this time I want to keep posts short and sweet, have more photos included and perhaps even throw in some links that interest me on the day of the post.

I enjoy a bit of freebie hunting, music listening and driving my convertible in my free time (what little I have in between working at an archiving company) so hopefully this might be of interest to you. I have also had a kidney transplant (and other health problems in the past) but I will try and limit my posts on those, as when I dwell on them it makes me feel a little downbeat and reminds me I'm not 100% healthy.

If anyone has any questions, requests or suggestions then get in touch.

Thanks,
Nikki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment