20 July, 2012

L’Oréal - Because you're worth it

What a revelation! I recently signed up to the L’Oréal Insider where you get free samples and vouchers plus competitions to enter!
A place where I can satisfy my girly needs of being preened and polished yet still pleasing my husband as I'm not breaking the bank account!

I've entered to win / claim samples of Glam Shine lip gloss, GO CREATE Styling Spray, BB Cream and Extraordinary Oil.

Fingers crossed!

Once you input your details into the L’Oréal Insider site, they will give you 3 vouchers a month off items they think match what you might want or need.

For July the had selected £2.50 off when you buy any L’Oréal Paris skincare product, £2.00 off when you buy any L’Oréal Paris cosmetics product and £2.00 off when you buy any shade from the L’Oréal Glamshine Miss Candy range.

So I know what I will be doing on the weekend - skipping on down to the shops with these vouchers in my purse!

L’Oréal also have a FaceBook page where there are various other samples to be claimed.


No comments:

Post a Comment